Bishops' Registry Records
Bishop of Newcastle, 1847 - 1879
- Typed extract from diary, 1855.
- Typed extracts of diaries, 1850, 1852, 1855 (Elkin papers).
- MS diary or account book, 1849 - 1867.
- Bishop Tyrrell's wills, 1873, 1878, copy 1910;
- Mortgages, 1879, 1898;
- Conveyance to R.W. Thompson, Maitland;
- Petition to consecrate St. John's Church, Newcastle, 1860;
- Legal correspondence relating to the Newcastle Proprietary Grammar School and Honeysuckle land, 1840 - 1879.
- Letter book relating to College Estate at Newcastle, 1842, 1853 - 1855;
- Letter from Lands Department relating to land grants at Tinonee, Wingham, West Kempsey, 1857;
- West Maitland correspondence, 1840 - 1875;
- Letters from Bishop Tyrrell, 1856 - 1867;
- Society for the Propagation of the Gospel, 1847 - 1852;
- Clergy list, 1854;
- Tracing of Bullock Island and letter, 1875.
- Transcriptions of correspondence between Dr. William Tyrrell and the Reverend William Clarkson Hawkins, 1869 - 1876.
A5309 , B6558
- Accounting records, 1831 - 1879.
- Minutes of meeting of the Bishops of Australasia, Sydney, 1850;
- William Tyrrell… Centenary play, by F. de Witt Batty, 1947. [See also A6199];
- Order of procession and hymns at the burial of…William Tyrrell, 1879;
- The episcopal character and life work of the late Bishop of Newcastle… by the Rev. S. Simm, 1879;
- Photograph of Australian bishops at the consecration of St. Andrew's Cathedral, Sydney, 1868;
- Photograph of Bishop Tyrrell, [n.d.];
- Printing block of Bishop's bookplate;
- Wax seal;
- Plan of vault for William Tyrrell, [n.d.].
- Catalogue of books in the Tyrrell Library, 1880.
- Letters from Bishop Tyrrell, 1871, 1872 (Markham & Mills records).
- Copy of a reference to Timothy Tyrrell, father of William Tyrrell, 1983.
- R.B.C. The life and labors of William Tyrrell by R.G. Boodle.
- Inventory and Description of Bishop Tyrrell's Diaries, Letter Books and Legal Correspondence [B6558, A6556-A6557, B6559, A6022 (xi), A5308] 1990, by Margaret Hammond].
- Good Bishop Tyrrell and the Diocese of Newcastle, Australia, by Katherine Redden.
Acts and Proceedings formerly held by the Sydney Diocesan Archives and transferred to Diocese of Newcastle Archives / University of Newcastle Archives on 31 August 1988:
- Letters Patent, 25 June 1847;
- Notarial Act on the Consecration of Rev William Tyrrell 29 June 1847.
- Extracts from Bishop Tyrrell's correspondence, 1848 - 1855.
- Correspondence with Colonial Secretary's Office, 1856 - 1857;
- with Denominational Board 1851.
- Correspondence with Henry Kerrison James, Secretary to Bishop of Sydney, 1854 - 1855.
- Correspondence with Henry Kerrison James, Secretary to Bishop of Sydney, 1856 - 1857.
- Dispute over election of Trustees at Christ Church Newcastle, 1862.
- Correspondence re Title Deeds of Christ Church Newcastle 1874;
- Ellalong land 1874.
- Executors of the late Bishop Tyrrell - correspondence with Wardens of St John's Lambton 1884, plus 2 photographs of Lambton Church.
- List of documents showing Consecration of Churches, Burial Grounds, Clergy appointed as Surrogates. 1847 - 1853;
- Copy of document inducting William Tyrrell D.D. as the Lord Bishop of Newcastle, by the incumbent of Christ Church, Charles Pleydell Neale Wilton, 1848;
- Memo - Rev. F.N. Addams of St. Paul's, Paterson - 27th January, 1848 ;
- Rev. Arthur Douglas of Gosford, 18th January, 1848;
- Three notes by Bishop Tyrrell - listing Rev. Richard George Boodle, Rev. Henry Offley Irwin, and [Benjamin] Glennie. 20.3.1848;
- Pencil note - Thomas O'Reilly, St. Thomas at Port Macquarie. 1.10.1848;
- Document, with Episcopal Seal, appointing Benjamin Glennie Minister in the Parish of Brisbane and District of Moreton Bay. 20.3.1848.
- Petition to consecrate the Church of Saint John the Evangelist and Burial Ground at Wollombi. Rev. Robert Thorley Bolton MA, Minister of Hexham. United Parishes of Hexham & Wollombi. Signatures attached Benjamin Sullivan, John Thos. Baker, George Bridge, Thomas Crawford, Thomas Bridge, Benjamin Bridge, David [?], 15.2.1849;
- Memorandum of particulars required respecting Wolombi (sic). Signed W.Newcastle [Bishop Tyrrell]. Episcopal Seal affixed, 15.2.1849;
- Sentence of Consecration of Saint John the Evangelist Church at Wollombi. Parchment document and Episcopal Seal. 15.2.1849;
- Sentence of consecration of the Burial Ground at Wollombi. Parchment document and Episcopal Seal. 15.2.1849;
- Copy of grant, dated 9.11.1846, of one acre of land for Wollombi Burial Ground, United Church of England and Ireland. Witnessed by Sir Charles Augustus Fitz Roy. For 15.2.1949.
- Petition to consecrate Saint Peters Church Armidale. 26.5.1850.
- Parchment document, Sentence of Consecration of Saint Peters Church at Armidale, plus a note on scrap paper. 26.5.1850;
- Notes about ministers in the diocese, pencil on back of shipping reports.- Coles Child, Thos. O'Reilly, John Frederick Richardson Whinfield, Frederick Richard Kemp, James Blackwood, Henry Offley Irwin, and B. Glennie. 22.9.1850;
- Notes on scrap paper of ministers' license dates, and their short letters. C.Williams, M.Whinfield, and W.Rodwell. 25.11.1850.
- Petition to consecrate the Church of Saint Matthias at Merton from Rev. Richard George Boodle MA 26.5.1851;
- Petition to consecrate the Burial Ground at Merton, 12.3.1851;
- Draft copy of petition to consecrate the Church of All Saints at Singleton from Rev. James Blackwood. 19.3.1851;
- Parchment document with Episcopal Seal, Sentence of Consecration of the Church of All Saints at Singleton. 19.3.1851;
- Parchment document with Episcopal Seal, Sentence of Consecration of Church of Saint Matthias at Merton. 20.3.1851;
- Petition to consecrate the Church of the Holy Trinity at Carrington, County of Gloucester. Church erected by the A.A.Company. Rev. William M. Cowper, MA. 7.5.1851;
- Draft of sale, from A.A.. Company to Bishop of Newcastle, of church at Carrington, [Port Stephens], County of Gloucester. Includes plan of the site. 7.5.1851;
- Parchment Sentence of Consecration of the Church of the Holy Trinity at Carrington, by the Bishop of Newcastle. 7.5.1851;
- Draft of petition to consecrate church and burial ground at Stroud. 1851;
- Draft of grant of land from A.A. Company to Bishop of Newcastle, 1 acre for 1/-, for church at Stroud, Plan attached, 1851;
- Parchment document with Episcopal Seal, Sentence of Consecration of the Church of Saint John the Evangelist at Stroud. 8.5.1851;
- Parchment document with Episcopal Seal, Sentence of Consecration of the Burial Ground at Stroud. 8.8.1851;
- Petition for Consecration of the Burial Ground at East Maitland. 14.5.1851;
- Parchment document with Episcopal Seal, Sentence of Consecration of the Burial Ground East Maitland. 14.5.1851;
- Draft of Commission to Rev. Henry Offley Irwin to administer the oath to Rev. John Wallace to be a Surrogate. 25.6.1851;
- Commission to Rev. John Wallace, of Ipswich, to be a Surrogate. Oath and declaration signed by John Wallace and by H.O. Irwin. 25.6.1851;
- Draft of Reference for Josiah Rodwell of Morpeth, travelling to London, 1851;
- Note referring to Consecration of West Maitland Burial Ground. 27.11.1851.
- Draft letter to appoint Rev. Robert George Boodle a Surrogate. 7.6.1852;
- Note of Rev. Frederick R. Kemp, Scone, and Rev. John R. Blomfield, Morpeth, 1.5.1852.
- Note of licenses, Rev. Coles Child, Scone and Rev. Arthur Edward Selwyn, Grafton. 8.3.1853;
- Oath administered to Rev. Edward Tanner for his license, by Rev. William Cowper, Archdeacon of Cumberland, 1.7.1853;
- Notes for licensing Septimus Hungerford pencilled on draft for Edward Tanner, 1.9.1853;
- Pencil draft to of letter to appoint Rev. A.E. Selwyn as a Surrogate, 4.7.1853;
- Draft letter to ask Oliver Fry, JP, Commissioner of Crown Lands for district of Clarence River NSW, to administer oath to Rev. Arthur Edward Selwyn to be a Surrogate, 4.7.1853;
- Document with Episcopal Seal to Oliver Fry, with Commission as Special Commissary, appointing him to administer the Oath required to Rev. Arthur Edward Selwyn to be Surrogate and Commissary of the district of the Clarence River, 4.7.1853;
- Draft of letter of commission to appoint Rev. Edward Williams as Surrogate, 23.8.1853;
- Copy of letter of Commission to Rev. John Henry Durbin to administer the Oath required to Rev. Edward Williams, minister of the District of Liverpool Plains, as Surrogate. 23.8.1853;
- Copy of warrant to allow the disinterment of Rev. Archibald William Blane. Requested through Philip Gidley King (Governor of N.S.W.) for removal to England to the family vault. 1853;
- Letter from William Henry Savigny to H.K. James (Secretary to the Bishop of Sydney) from Grammar School, Newcastle, 20.4.1853;
- Copy of license to William Henry Savigny, 31.12.1853, License, with Episcopal Seal, for William Henry Savigny. 31.12.1853;
- Printed wording for licenses for ministers in the jurisdiction of William, Bishop of Newcastle and extracts from Letters Patent, on the reverse.
- Temporary license of Rev. Septimus Hungerford, Armidale, District of New England. 2.4.1854;
- Draft copy of temporary license of Rev. Septimus Hungerford;
- Copy of : Form of Prayer to be used in all Churches and Chapels of the United Church of England and Ireland. Sydney, William Hanson, Government Printer, Hyde Park. 10pp.1854;
- Noted. Rev. Thomas Lawrence Dodd licensed as minister in the Burnett and Wide Bay District. 25.9.1854;
- Draft copy of letter appointing Thomas Lawrence Dodd Surrogate in our Diocese, 25.9.1853.[sic.];
- Prepared letter for appointing Thomas Lawrence Dodd as Surrogate. 25.9.1854;
- Septimus Hungerford - Surrogate oath. 9.10.1854;
- Septimus Hungerford - draft on printed form of license for the Church of Saint Peter, Armidale. 1.10.1854;
- Pencil draft for consecration of a church in Brisbane. Rev. Henry Offley Irwin as minister;
- Dated draft of Sentence of Consecration of Church in Brisbane by Bishop of Newcastle. 1854.
- Draft of license for John Mosely to the District of Ipswich, County of Stanley, 1855;
- Document of license, Oath by Rev. John Mosely, witnesses by Rev.H.O. Irwin, Commissary, 7.2.1855;
- Draft of appointment of Rev. John Mosely as Surrogate in the District of Ipswich, 1855;
- Draft letter authorising Rev. H.O. Irwin to administer the oath as surrogate to John Mosely, 1855;
- Rough draft of oath for Rev. John Mosely and declaration by Rev. H.O. Irwin, 1855;
- Testimonial for Rev. John Wallace to the Lord Bishop of London, 1855;
- Petition to consecrate Saint Clement's Church at Falbrook and Jerry's Plains. Rev. Joseph Cooper. 11 signatures attached. 1855;
- Note - Holy Trinity Church, Merriwa, Rev. R.G.Boodle MA,;
- Church of Saint Clement's, at Falbrook , Rev. Joseph Cooper, of Jerry's Plains & Falbrook;
- Parchment document of Sentence of Consecration of Saint Clement's Church at Falbrook. 15.3.1855;
- Petition of the Rev. R.G. Boodle and 13 signatories asking for consecration of the new church as the Church of the Holy Trinity, at Merriwa. 19.3.1855;
- Draft of petition to consecrate the Church of the Holy Trinity, Merriwa. 1855;
- Parchment document Sentence of Consecration of the church of The Holy Trinity of Merriwa by the Bishop of Newcastle, 19.3.1855;
- Draft for consecration of a new of a new church, overwritten for several applications, i.e. Merriwa, Falbrook, and Singleton;
- Rough draft for petition of Rev. R.G. Boodle for ground annexed to the Church of St. Matthias at Merton to be consecrated for a burial ground, 1885;
- Draft of petition from Rev. R.G. Boodle for consecration of Burial Ground annexed to St. Matthias at Muswell Brook.(Fine penmanship), ;
- Parchment document, Sentence of Consecration of the Burial Ground at Merton. 23.3.1855;
- Letter to H.K. James, Bishop's Registrar, Sydney, from H. Baker, requesting Episcopal Seal be attached to a faculty and commission sent under separate cover;
- Draft of letter to appoint a Surrogate. Names noted in pencil. Rev. J. Blackwood and Rev. D. O'Reilly, 1855;
- Draft copy of letter to Rev. James Blackwood, 1855;
- Draft note of oath by Rev. James Blackwood on appointment as Surrogate, 1855;
- Copy of letter to Rev. Thomas O'Reilly appointing him as Surrogate in Diocese of Newcastle. (Note on back says "Comm. to Rev. J. Cross"), 24.4.1855;
- Document with Episcopal Seal, to Rev. John Cross, Minister of Port Macquarie, in the County of Macquarie, appointing him as Commissary to administer the oath to Rev. Thomas O'Reilly, Minister of Port Macquarie to become Surrogate, 24.4.1855;
- Draft copy of letter to Rev. John Cross to administer oath to Rev. Thomas O'Reilly to become Surrogate, 1855;
- Draft letter from Rev. John Cross acknowledging he administered the oath to appoint Rev. Thomas O'Reilly as Surrogate for the Diocese of Newcastle. 1855;
- Copy of license for Rev. Lovick Tyrrell, District of Black Creek and Lochinvar, 24.9.1855;
- Copy of letter from Rev. Benjamin Glennie of Darling Downs, nominating William Woodman Dove as curate, 1855;
- Draft license for Rev. William W. Dove as curate in the district of Darling Downs, 24.9.1855;
- Draft printed form of oaths for Rev. Edward Kelson Yeatman to be licensed as a minister. 26.10.1855;
- Draft letter to Rev. Robert Creyke at Brisbane as Commissary, appointing Rev. Edward Kelson Yeatman as Surrogate in the District of Brisbane, 1855;
- Note, showing Rev. Edward Kelson Yeatman, Church of St. John, Brisbane, licensed for fourteen (14) months only unless specially renewed by the Bishop of Newcastle, 1.11.1855;
- Draft declaration by Rev. Robert Creyke that he administered the oath to Rev. Edward Kelson Yeatman in Brisbane. 8.11.1855;
- Document with Episcopal Seal requiring Rev. Thomas Cade Battley, Commissary, Brisbane Water to administer the oath to Rev. Alfred Glennie to be Surrogate in the District of Brisbane Water, 28.11.1855;
- Draft copy of letter to appoint Rev. Edward Kelson Yeatman as Surrogate sworn before Rev. Robert Creyke as Commissary. 8.11.1855;
- Note of Surrogate oath sworn by Rev. Edward Kelson Yeatman. 8.11.1855;
- Copy of letter from Rev. Benjamin Glennie, Drayton, Darling Downs nominating Rev. William Woodman Dove as his curate, 10.11.1855;
- Copy of letter appointing Rev. Alfred Glennie as Surrogate, 13.11.1855;
- Draft letter to appoint Rev. Edward Kelson Yeatman as Commissary to administer the oath to Rev. Alfred Glennie as Surrogate in Brisbane Water, 8.11.1855;
- Draft of declaration by the Commissary in delivering the Commission as Surrogate to Rev. Alfred Glennie, from the Bishop, 1855;
- Pencil draft to appoint Rev. Edward Kelson Yeatman as Surrogate. Rev. R. Creyke [as Commissary], 20.11.1855.
- Letter from Rev. J.R. Blomfield to arrange the consecration of St. John's Church at Hinton, 1.1.1856;
- Note with dimensions of the Church at Hinton. 1.1.1856;
- Draft- Sentence of consecration of St. Philip's Church at Warkworth, then St. Johns, at Hinton written over in red ink to use for draft letter. January, 1856;
- Document - petition for the Consecration of the Church of St. Philip at Warkworth. Signed by Rev. Joseph Cooper, William Watts, M. Smith, W. Durham, S.B. Dight, 15.1.1856;
- Draft Sentence of Consecration of the new Church of St. Philip at Warkworth, overwritten to have St.John's at Hinton's details entered on a new document, 1856;
- Parchment document with Episcopal Seal, Sentence of Consecration of Saint Philip's Church at Warkworth. 15.1.1856;
- Printed form of oaths, sworn by Rev. James Carter, witnessed by Rev. W. Cowper. 15.1.1856;
- Draft of list of Clergy in the Diocese of Newcastle, 1855, 31.1.1856;
- Draft statement of Rev. Samuel Simm, licensed in the Church of John the Evangelist at Stroud. 4.2.1856;
- Draft of document to Commission Rev. Samuel Simm as Surrogate. 4.2.1856;
- Printed form to license Lovick Tyrrell - temporary license until 31.12.1856. 10.5.1856;
- Minute from Church meeting (21.7.1856), about Lovick Tyrrell, licensed at Raymond Terrace 25.7.1856 until end of 1856;
- Note - L. Tyrrell and E.K. Yeatman were ordained priests at St. James Church, Morpeth. 21.12.1856.
- Draft licenses for Rev. Lovick Tyrell, appointed to St. James Church, Morpeth, and John Roe Blomfield, appointed to District of Raymond Terrace. 1.3.1857;
- Notes of ministers who received their licenses, i.e. R.G. Boodle, J.A. Greaves, L. Tyrrell and L.H. Kemsley, 1857;
- Draft and document of Petition to consecrate the Burial Ground annexed to the Church of St.Clement at Falbrook. Rev. Joseph Cooper, Theophilus Foot, John Lethbridge, Henry Hewitt, James Tulloch were petitioners. 26.3.1857;
- Draft and Parchment Document with Episcopal Seal of Sentence of Consecration of the Burial Ground at Falbrook, 7.3.1857;
- Note - Bishop of Newcastle arrived in Sydney, 10th or 11th July, 1857;
- Letter from Rev. Lacy Henry Rumsey asking to be registered to solemnize marriages. 10.8.1857;
- Printed circular sent to all clergy to substitute " Prince Consort" for "The Prince Albert". 31.10.1857;
- Document with Episcopal Seal with oaths for the Commission to Arthur Halloran Esq., Tinana, to commission Rev. R. Postlethwaite, Wide Bay, as Surrogate. Letter accompanied the returned documents. 10.11.1857;
- Note of ordination at St. James, Morpeth, of Rev. William Woodman Dove, P(riest), George Charles Bode, D(eacon) and Charles William Rowe B.A., D(eacon). 20.12.1857.
- Oath taken before Arthur Halloran, Commissary by Rev. Richard Postlethwaite, licensed as Surrogate, Newcastle and draft of license as Surrogate oath by Rev. John James Nash before Rev. Coles Child, Church of St Luke, Scone, 1858;
- Correspondence from Charles S. Hay and draft copy of a warrant to allow the disinterrment and removal of the remains of William Kitchenham Ogilvie, buried 19.4.1856 in the Burial Ground annexed to the Church of St. Matthias at Merton. Minister was Rev. John Albert Greaves. 30.4.1858;
- Draft of Commission to Rev. Septimus Hungerford to swear in Rev. Charles William Rowe as Surrogate, District of Warialda, 18.5.1858;
- George Charles Boodle, Surrogate, Northern portion of the District of New England at Glen Innes, 1858;
- Letter (black border) from Rev. Pleydell Wilton, re Mr. Oakes interred September 1857, requesting remains be removed from Newcastle Christ Cathedral Burial Ground and transferred to the McCleay on behalf of the widow. Warrant authorised the removal to the McCleay 28.5.1858;
- Warrant with Episcopal Seal gave permission for the disinterrment and removal of the late James Doherty, by his brother Thomas Doherty, from Burial Ground at St. Matthias Church at Merton, to the family Burial Ground at Murrurundi. Rev. John Albert Greaves at Merton, officiated. Letter written by Bishop Tyrrell to Rev. J.A. Greaves gave permission. (5.4.1858);
- Letter from Rev. J.A. Greaves to H.K. James , enclosing a declaration of the interment, signed by Stephen Munn and George A.J. Kibble. 17.6.1858;
- Draft of Commission to Rev. Robert Thorley Bolton as Surrogate;
- List of licensed ministers
- Robert Thorley Bolton MA, Church of Mary Magdalene with the districts of Hawkesbury, Colo and McDonald River.
- Arthur Wayn S.A.C., Parish of Hexham in the County of Northumberland.
- Thomas Lawrence D.D. , Parish of Dungog with the district annexed;
- Rough draft of consent to the Hawkesbury District in the Diocese of Sydney being united with the adjoining districts of Colo and McDonald in the Diocese of Newcastle and that the licensed minister should reside in the Parsonage House at the Hawkesbury after. Signed F. Sydney. 1.8.1858;
- Rough draft of Petition for Consecration and Sealed Document Sentence of Consecration of the Burial Ground at Point Frederick, Gosford. Rev. Alfred Glennie, minister, 16.9.1858;
- Draft of Commission to appoint Rev. Alfred Glennie of the Parish of Gosford as a Trustee of the Church following the death of Henry Donnison (5.8.1847) late Trustee of the Church. 16.9.1858;
- Copies of licenses
- Rev. L.A. Rumsey, Ipswich and
- Rev. William Woodman Dove, Jerry's Plains and Falbrook. 1.10.1858;
- Draft of a Commission to appoint Commissaries to the Diocese of Newcastle. 4.10.1858;
- Draft of a certificate of appointment of Trustees of Christ Church Newcastle.
- Rev. Charles Pleydell Neale Wilton M.A.
- Rev. Richard George Boodle M.A., Canons of our Church. 10.10.1958;
- Mr. Simon Kemp and Mr. George Tully elected Trustees to replace James Henry Crummer Esq. (resignation), and William Croasdill Esq. (absent from the colony over 6 months.) 19.10.1958.
- Printed license copy for Rev. William Woodman Dove, 1.1.1859
- Draft of Commission to the Trustees, Christ Church of Newcastle, to replace Trustee Henry Dumaresq Esq. JP of Stroud (deceased March 1838) by Simon Kemp Esq. Of Newcastle, appointed to be Trustee of Christ Church of Newcastle, 10.1.1859;
- Draft of Commission to Rev. Robert Chapman to be Surrogate in the Diocese of Newcastle. 21.1.1859;
- Draft of Commission to Trustees of St. Mary's at West Maitland, appointed Emanuel Hungerford and W. Peter Green. Previous Trustees were H. I. Pilcher, deceased, and George Hobler, removed, 24.1.1859;
- Draft Commission to the Trustees of the Church at Gosford to appoint (Rev. Alfred Glennie- minister) as Trustees, Edward Hammond Hargraves, James Harrison and Thomas Cade Battley;
- Commission to appoint as Surrogates, (rough draft),
- Arthur Macarthur Esq., of Marouan Special Commissary to swear in George Charles Bode, Glen Innes,
- )George Faircloth Esq. Ipswich, Special Commissary to swear in Lacy Henry Rumsey Ipswich,
- Alexander McKellar Esq. Runnymede, Special Commissary to swear in William Woodman Dove, Richmond River, and
- Frederick Goulburn Panton Esq. of Kempsey to swear in Frederick Richard Kemp, Kempsey, 12.3.1859;
- Letter from Bishop Tyrrell to H. K. James re documents sent - licenses - L.H. Rumsey, W.W,. Dove, S. Hungerford, 12.3.1859;
- Correspondence concerning the removal of the bodies of two children of Daniel Nolan, from the Burial Ground attached to St. Lukes Church, Scone, to be interred in the Roman Catholic Burial Ground, recently acquired, 19.3.1859;
- Draft document of Faculty authorizing the disinterrment and removal of the remains of Daniel Nolan and Mary Nolan from the St. Lukes Burial Ground, Scone, 29.3.1859;
- Licenses for
- Rev. Frederick Dashwood Bode, Church of St. Albans with district annexed at Muswellbrook,
- Rev. John Albert Greaves, Church of St. Peter, East Maitland (1.7.1859) and
- Rev. Bowyer Edward Shaw, St. John's, Newcastle, 11.10.1859;
- Petition to consecrate the Church of St. Paul at Tamworth, signed by Rev. Edward Williams, William Robinson, Manager of the Bank of NSW, William Smith, Solicitor Tamworth, Church Wardens Jas. Barnett, C.N. Heness [?] and James Bailey and Philip Gidley King [Pastoralist]. 13.11.1859;
- Draft of Sentence of Consecration of St. Pauls Church in the district of Tamworth, 11.1859.