Skip to Main Content
Archives of the Anglican Diocese of Newcastle
Bishops' Registry Records
- Academic gown worn by C.A. Brown and F.A. Tinbury [stored in map cabinet];
- Oxford Master of Arts hood of Bishop Stanton [stored in map cabinet].
- Lace altar cloth;
- Painter's palette;
- Diocesan Registry and Council Room;
- Printing blocks (interior of Church and unidentified building);
- Modern replica of ancient water bottle;
- Cash box.
- BBC recordings of special services held in Westminster Abbey, July, 1947:
- Special Centenary service held in connection with the Centenary of the Diocese of Newcastle.
- Water colour painting of flowers;
- Correspondence relating to Newcastle
- Community Chest Appeal, 1964 - 1966.