Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Archives of the Anglican Diocese of Newcastle
Bishops' Registry Records
- Academic gown worn by C.A. Brown and F.A. Tinbury [stored in map cabinet];
- Oxford Master of Arts hood of Bishop Stanton [stored in map cabinet].
- Lace altar cloth;
- Painter's palette;
- Diocesan Registry and Council Room;
- Printing blocks (interior of Church and unidentified building);
- Modern replica of ancient water bottle;
- Cash box.
- BBC recordings of special services held in Westminster Abbey, July, 1947:
- Special Centenary service held in connection with the Centenary of the Diocese of Newcastle.
- Water colour painting of flowers;
- Correspondence relating to Newcastle
- Community Chest Appeal, 1964 - 1966.