Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Archives of the Anglican Diocese of Newcastle
Bishops' Registry Records
Maps and plans
- New South Wales County map - Scone, Merriwa, Denman, 1907, 1918.
- New South Wales County map - Erina, (n.d.).
- Newcastle and suburbs, 1925.
- Parish of St. Mary's, West Maitland, (n.d.).
- Religious education charts, (n.d.).
- Newcastle and suburbs, 1903 - 1920.
M2217-M2222, M2253, M2265
- Newcastle and suburbs, 1880 - 1929.
- Diocesan buildings, Hunter Valley, 1926 - 1947 (see also specific parishes).
- Newcastle property for lease, (n.d.).
- Awaba Anglican Cemetery, (n.d.).
- Apsley (Manning Shire), 1906.
- Electoral districts - Newcastle to Maitland, c.1904.
- Electoral districts - Hawkesbury, Hartley, Wollondilly, 1904.
- Railways - Sydney and suburbs, 1915.
- County of Phillip, N.S.W., 1925.
- County of Hunter - Wiseman's Ferry to Wollombi, 1928.
- Waratah parish - site and buildings, 1860, 1916.
- Photography of wedding at Branxton Church, c.1900.
- St. Peter's, East Maitland.
- St. Matthias Church, Denman, 1871 - 1872.
- Denman Rectory, 1954 - 1984.
- Cardiff parish - Argenton Church, 1951.
- Diocesan offices and Synod Hall, Telford Street, Newcastle, (n.d.).
- C.A. Brown Anglican Village, Booragul, 1963 - 1967.
- Sunday School Hall, Morisset, 1962.
- St. Alban's Boys Home, Cessnock, 1967, 1973.
- Residence at Lambton, 1937.
Parish of Stockrington, 1902.
- Kurri Kurri, N.S.W., 1906.
- New South Wales, 1880 - 1914.
- Hastings, County of Macquarie, (n.d.).
- Hunter District Water Supply drainage area near Maitland, 1908.
- Hunter Valley water supply, 1892 - 1912.
- Christ Church Glebe, 35 acres, (n.d.).
- Church land, Newcastle, (n.d.).
- Church land, Morpeth, 1906.
- Parkville, near Scone, N.S.W., 1908.
- Diocese of Newcastle Centenary celebrations posters, 1847 - 1947.