Bishops' Registry Records
Maps and plans
- New South Wales County map - Scone, Merriwa, Denman, 1907, 1918.
- New South Wales County map - Erina, (n.d.).
- Newcastle and suburbs, 1925.
- Parish of St. Mary's, West Maitland, (n.d.).
- Religious education charts, (n.d.).
- Newcastle and suburbs, 1903 - 1920.
M2217-M2222, M2253, M2265
- Newcastle and suburbs, 1880 - 1929.
- Diocesan buildings, Hunter Valley, 1926 - 1947 (see also specific parishes).
- Newcastle property for lease, (n.d.).
- Awaba Anglican Cemetery, (n.d.).
- Apsley (Manning Shire), 1906.
- Electoral districts - Newcastle to Maitland, c.1904.
- Electoral districts - Hawkesbury, Hartley, Wollondilly, 1904.
- Railways - Sydney and suburbs, 1915.
- County of Phillip, N.S.W., 1925.
- County of Hunter - Wiseman's Ferry to Wollombi, 1928.
- Waratah parish - site and buildings, 1860, 1916.
- Photography of wedding at Branxton Church, c.1900.
- St. Peter's, East Maitland.
- St. Matthias Church, Denman, 1871 - 1872.
- Denman Rectory, 1954 - 1984.
- Cardiff parish - Argenton Church, 1951.
- Diocesan offices and Synod Hall, Telford Street, Newcastle, (n.d.).
- C.A. Brown Anglican Village, Booragul, 1963 - 1967.
- Sunday School Hall, Morisset, 1962.
- St. Alban's Boys Home, Cessnock, 1967, 1973.
- Residence at Lambton, 1937.
Parish of Stockrington, 1902.
- Kurri Kurri, N.S.W., 1906.
- New South Wales, 1880 - 1914.
- Hastings, County of Macquarie, (n.d.).
- Hunter District Water Supply drainage area near Maitland, 1908.
- Hunter Valley water supply, 1892 - 1912.
- Christ Church Glebe, 35 acres, (n.d.).
- Church land, Newcastle, (n.d.).
- Church land, Morpeth, 1906.
- Parkville, near Scone, N.S.W., 1908.
- Diocese of Newcastle Centenary celebrations posters, 1847 - 1947.