Bishops' Registry Records
George Henry Stanton
Bishop of Newcastle, 1890 - 1905
- Correspondence, 1900.
- Letter book, 1893 - 1905.
- Confirmation book, 1902 - 1907.
- Report of welcome to Dr. Stanton on his first visit to St. Mary's Parish, West Maitland, 1891.
- Photographs of Bishop Stanton, 1890.
- Photograph of Archdeacon Plume and a black boy.
- Academic Hood [transferred to map case, 26.3.1992].
- Bishop Stanton's death notices, Maitland Mercury, 5th - 11th December, 1905.
- Wooden box with illuminated address presented to George Henry Stanton.
- Notes on Bishop Stanton in the records of A.P. Elkin, [n.d.].
Above right: THE RIGHT REV. DR. STANTON, BISHOP OF NORTH QUEENSLAND. (1878, September 28). The Australasian Sketcher with Pen and Pencil (Melbourne, Vic. : 1873 - 1889), p. 109. Retrieved April 10, 2015, from http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article60622393