For more details and examples follow the links to each type of sources at the left of this page or use the index under How to reference....
See more at the general rules for reference list tab above.
1. Vitharana VH, Chinda T. Structural equation modelling of lower back pain due to whole-body vibration exposure in the construction industry. Int J Occup Saf Ergon. 2019;25(2):257-67.
2. Stevens ML, Boyle E, Hartvigsen J, Mansell G, Sogaard K, Jorgensen MB, et al. Mechanisms for reducing low back pain: a mediation analysis of a multifaceted intervention in workers in elderly care. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2019;92(1):49-58.
3. Schreijenberg M, Koes BW, Lin CC. Guideline recommendations on the pharmacological management of non-specific low back pain in primary care - is there a need to change? Expert Rev Clin Pharmacol. 2019;12(2):145-57.
4. Bennett DS. Cryopreserved amniotic membrane and umbilical cord particulate for managing pain caused by facet joint syndrome: A case series. Medicine (Baltimore). 2019;98(10):e14745.
5. Akahane M, Maeyashiki A, Tanaka Y, Imamura T. The impact of musculoskeletal diseases on the presence of locomotive syndrome. Mod Rheumatol. 2019;29(1):151-6.
6. Zoia C, Bongetta D, Alicino C, Chimenti M, Pugliese R, Gaetani P. Usefulness of corset adoption after single-level lumbar discectomy: a randomized controlled trial. J Neurosurg Spine. 2018;28(5):481-5.
7. Zadro JR, Shirley D, Ferreira M, Carvalho Silva AP, Lamb SE, Cooper C, et al. Is vitamin D supplementation effective for low back pain? A systematic review and meta-analysis. Pain Physician. 2018;21(2):121-45.
8. Zack O, Levin R, Krakov A, Finestone AS, Moshe S. The relationship between low back pain and professional driving in young military recruits. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2018;19(1):110.
9. Yazdani S, Dizji E, Alizadeh F, Hassanlouei H. Effect of chronic idiopathic low back pain on the kinetic gait characteristics in different foot masks. J Biomech. 2018;79:243-7.
10. Australian Bureau of Statistics. National Health Survey: first results, 2017-18 [Internet]. Canberra: ABS; 2018 Dec 12 [cited 2020 Feb 4]. ABS cat no 364.0.55.001. Available from: https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/4364.0.55.001.
11. Germov J. Get great marks for your essays, reports, and presentations. 3rd ed. Crows Nest (NSW): Allen & Unwin; 2011.
12. McLeod GA, Columb MO. Moles, weights and potencies: freedom of expression! [letter]. Br J Anaesth. 2005 Jul;95(1):110-1.
13. Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW). Arthritis snapshot [Internet]. Canberra: AIHW; 2018, Jul 14 [cited 2019 Jun 4]. AIHW cat no: PHE 234. Available from: https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/chronic-musculoskeletal-conditions/arthritis-snapshot/contents/arthritis.
The following abbreviations are used in the Vancouver style.
Please note: where confusion may result, spell out the word instead.
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov and Dec