Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using the APA 6th annotated bibliography style with EndNote
EndNote is the recommended citation management program for UON academics and HDR students. The APA 6th Annotated style provided by EndNote can be used to create an annotated bibliography in the following steps:
- Make sure you have saved your annotations in the Research Notes field for each citation
- From the Styles drop down menu, select APA 6th-Annotated. If it is not listed, click Select Another Style to open the EndNote Styles window. Double click the APA 6th-Annotated, it shold be now the default on the Styles drop down menu.
- Select the references you want to include in your annotated bibliography: press Ctrl + A to select all references or Ctrl + click to select the individual ones.
- From the Edit menu, select Copy Formatted
- Open Word, right click and select Keep Source Formatting to paste
The annotated bibliography will be created for you in the style of APA 6th.
If you need help with using EndNote, please refer to the Library's EndNote Guide.