EndNote is the recommended citation management program for UON academics and HDR students. The APA 6th Annotated style provided by EndNote can be used to create an annotated bibliography in the following steps:
- Make sure you have saved your annotations in the Research Notes field for each citation
- From the Styles drop down menu, select APA 6th-Annotated. If it is not listed, click Select Another Style to open the EndNote Styles window. Double click the APA 6th-Annotated, it shold be now the default on the Styles drop down menu.
- Select the references you want to include in your annotated bibliography: press Ctrl + A to select all references or Ctrl + click to select the individual ones.
- From the Edit menu, select Copy Formatted
- Open Word, right click and select Keep Source Formatting to paste
The annotated bibliography will be created for you in the style of APA 6th.
If you need help with using EndNote, please refer to the Library's EndNote Guide or contact our Senior Research Librarians.