EndNote is a tool for managing references and bibliographies.
Use EndNote to:
- Create a personal library to collect, store and manage references, including full text documents
- Search and retrieve references from databases
- Insert in-text citations and create reference lists in your chosen referencing style
- Share references or entire libraries with others.
Download EndNote X8 from the University's software download site.
- Compatibility and system requirements - check the EndNote website
- Software updates - Check within EndNote via Help > Check for Updates
- Back up your EndNote libraries and .DATA folders
- Uninstall earlier versions of EndNote.