Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Is the journal relevant to the research discipline?
- Does your research suit the target audience of the journal?
- Do the aims and objectives of the journal match your research?
- Does the journal publish the type of article you are working on (case study, systematic review, protocol, opinion piece, etc)?
- Are editorial board members and reviewers experts or practitioners in the discipline the journal focuses on?
- Does the journal align with the FOR code for your discipline? Check the ERA 2015 Submitted Journal List
Each of the following sites allow you to enter words from the title and/or abstract of manuscripts to view a selection of suggested journals.
Covers over 46,000 journals across a range of publishers
Accessed via a free EndNote Online account. Search using words from a title or abstract - journals indexed in the Web of Science databases will be displayed. Results also include impact factor, quartile and subject category details.