Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tips for using the Information Research Skills tutorials
- You may work through the tutorials as many times as you wish.
- They are best viewed on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Using a tablet? View in landscape mode.
- Instructions and content for the tutorials will be listed on the left of each screen.
- Videos, extra information and live web pages will be on the right.
- You will need to complete all of the quiz questions to progress through the tutorials.
- If completion of a section or module is a course requirement you MUST provide your email address when prompted, to receive your proof of completion.