Skip to main content
Tips for using the Information Research Skills tutorials
- You may work through the tutorials as many times as you wish.
- They are best viewed on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Using a tablet? View in landscape mode.
- Instructions and content for the tutorials will be listed on the left of each screen.
- Videos, extra information and live web pages will be on the right.
- You will need to complete all of the quiz questions to progress through the tutorials.
- If completion of a section or module is a course requirement you MUST provide your email address when prompted, to receive your proof of completion.