Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Searching Google Scholar for articles
Accessing Google Scholar via the University Library means you’ll be able to access everything the Library subscribes to and you won’t be asked to pay. Google Scholar searches multiple sources including academic publishers, universities and other scholarly organisations.
Follow the directions below to "Google Scholar it" via the UON LIbrary:
- use the Library's Database by Title list (this link can be found in the ACCESS box on the Library Homepage)
- type 'Google Scholar' into the search box
- log in using your University ID and password
- you will be taken to Google Scholar where you can "Google" your search
- The results will display and you can access full-text articles that we have access to via the links on the right side. See the highlighted text in the screenshot below
Try out* Google Scholar by using the search box below:
*Please note you need to be logged in as per the directions above to access full text-articles
Need some help?
Click Ask the library above to access Library Help and Information
Use our Library Chat service below (when available)
Contact the Senior Research Librarian
Senior Research Librarians provide specialist support for HDR students and researchers
Senior Research Librarian (Engineering, Built Environment and Sciences)
Room L319, Auchmuty Library
T: 02 4921 8621