Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Start exam preparation four weeks before the exam period
- Organise or finalise your master summaries
- Find out the type of exam you will be taking:
- multiple choice
- short answer
- long answer
- combination of above
4. To figure out what content to study, use the introduction, key concepts or lecture outcome section from each lecture as a starting point
5. Stay positive
6. Prepare your memory aid to take into the exam
Here is the link to our Exam Preparation Guide.
Pathways and Learning Support
Pathways and Academic Learning Support