If you are still having difficulty please note the steps you have taken then contact UON Library Chat or complete the Online Resources access problem form.
Please supply screen shots if possible which will assist staff to understand and investigate your issue.
- Have you cleared your cache and cookies?
- Have you tried a different Browser?
- Eg. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Edge, etc.
- Is your Browser up-to-date?
- Are you using a PC, MAC, tablet or mobile device?
- Have you tried accessing on a different computer or a different device?
- Are you at home or at work?
- Your workplace may have strict protocols set for their firewalls and restricted internet access.
- What anti-virus program is installed on your computer?
- Try disabling your anti-virus software's "on-access" scan feature long enough to download and open the title. Remember to re-enable "on-access" scanning once the download is complete.
- Is your firewall set to allow access?
- Have you contacted your service provider?
- Your provider may have restrictions on data, or it could be a network issue.
Please note that, while Library staff will endeavour to assist you to resolve your issue, a resolution may need to be directed to another UON team for further investigation.