Places, Spaces, Databases,...Friendly Faces
Library tours run in O-Week and the first few of weeks of each semester.
For dates and times of tours visit the Library Orientation Tours website.
- 24 Hour Access to Information - anywhere, anytime. Just visit the Library website.
- Your Student card is your Library card.
- Set up a Library PIN to access self-checkout and MyLibrary (your online Library account) so you can renew loans, check due dates and place reservations.
- Use the Library Catalogue (NewCat+) to find what you need - resources in the Libraries and online.
- Library Classes, Tutorials and Guides will help you in your studies. Find out what's available and book classes online.
- Add money to your Student card at an autoloader or online to Print or Photocopy, find out more here about the PrintCopy System.
- Check Course Reserves for essential readings or prescribed texts.
- Use Subject Resource Guides to held find the best resources, including databases and links to other useful information.
- Library Information Commons are open 24 hours during semester at Auchmuty, City Campus and Ourimbah.
- Find the Library noise zone to suit your study style
- Silent, Quiet and Group.