TAFE Computer Accounts
For information about logging on to the computers at Ourimbah campus please refer to this guide
Welcome to the Ourimbah TAFE Research Guide
Ourimbah Campus - multi-sector servicing TAFE & University - resources and services are also for TAFE even if there is University branding on it.
- This guide will show you the resources and services that you can access at the Ourimbah Library.
- These are accessed using the University of Newcastle Library system, but as Ourimbah staff and students you have access to these
- You also have access to TAFENSW resources and services
- Use the tabs above and their dropdown menu to navigate around the guide
- Click on the links on this site to open the page in a new window
- Contact us if you cannot find the information you are looking for, or need further help
Your student card is also your Library card, and as soon as you have this you will be able to borrow from the Ourimbah Library.
Your student card is connected to your account for photocopying and printing. Use the autoloaders in the Library to add credit to your card, which is then deducted whenever you print or photocopy.
When in the Library you can get any help you need from the Information Desk, which is staffed by a Librarian during Library opening hours. If you are working from home and need help the "Contact the Library" box has several ways that you can get help.
Use NEWCAT, the Library catalogue, to find what you need. More details on this are under the Books & eBooks tab above.
This is just the basics to get you started in using the Library. The tabs above will give you more information, or ask for help by using the options available in the "Contact the Library" box.