- ACS Green Chemistry Institute
- American Chemical Society
- American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- Beilstein Institute
- Canadian Society for Chemistry, Organic Division
- European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences. Division of Organic Chemistry
- European Federation for Pharmaceutical Sciences
- European Federation of Catalysis Societies
- Federation of Asian Chemical Societies
- International Mass Spectrometry Foundation
- International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry. Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry Division
- North American Catalysis Society
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Groups and Divisions)
- The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- The Society of Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Japan
- World Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists
Welcome to the University of Newcastle Library's
Chemistry Resource Guide
In this guide you will find many resources to help your study and research in the field of Chemistry. There are also a range of learning tools that will allow you to develop your research and study skills.
Use the tabs above to find books, journal articles and other resources for your assignments or research.
Research and technology news in a wide range of topics, including chemistry.
News from scientists, popular and peer-reviewed journals, and science and engineering centers.
Covers discoveries in all fields of chemistry.
Scientific American - Chemistry
Latest news and features on all areas of chemistry
RSC: Chemistry World
Chemistry World delivers the latest chemistry news every day.